Thursday, January 18, 2007
- Name: Darren Naish
- Location: United Kingdom
With six years of tedious phd work on theropod dinosaurs behind him, Darren Naish stares longingly from his office window at the birds outside and wonders… why did I bother? Like a one-legged dog in pursuit of a stick thrown far far away, he takes long walks in the countryside, hoping to stumble on employment, or a big sack full of cash. Feel free to assist his desperate finances by clicking on the donations button. All contributions go to maintaining this blog, and paying the mortgage.
Many thanks to those who have donated!
You've read the blog: now buy the books
- Why I hate Darwin’s beard
- Biggest sauropod ever (part…. II)
- Biggest…. sauropod…. ever (part…. I)
- Finally, some hot giant amphicoelian action
- That’s no mystery carnivore (part II)… it’s a gian...
- That’s no mystery carnivore (part I)
- When eagles go bad, one more time... part II
- When eagles go bad, one more time
- Happy Christmas, from gigantic Spanish sauropods.....
- Obscure dinosaurs of the Kimmeridge Clay